Saturday, February 28, 2009

Question Time

Have you ever liked someone, you didn't want to like? What is it about that that sort of freaks me out? Why is it that I sometimes don't realize what I really want -- right off? And then once I figure it out, I start second guessing myself in everything else. Do I really like what I like? Or do I just like what I like because I know that he likes it...or hates it. Depending on the person I think I might like some things because they hate it - and that's the safest rebellion I've got. And do I really really like him? or is it just convenient? How am I supposed to tell? I can't ever date anyone just for convenience....cuz I didn't ever do that a year ago. I hate how grey life can be, ever since I got into my Philosophy class - I LOVE black and white - the clarity of it all. But the answers I give myself when I ask - Ok, so do you really like __________ or is it cuz you know (insert individual here) hates/likes it??? I don't know! I can figure out of I like it or dislike it - but WHY!?!?

Still set on Psychology, Art Therapy. However, I'm applying to transfer to State for Fall semester :) I LOVE plans!!!

No comments: