Thursday, December 11, 2008

9 Months Later....

So 9 months later - I feel like I should be able to say that I've accomplished something, or at least that I've gotten where I wanted to go. But I can't. I'm still in NC, still living at home, still figuring out what to do, and still haven't quite got it right. I never wanted to go to a BYU school but look where I ended up...and now I'm planning on getting my AA here at WTCC and then applying to Provo, majoring in Psychology. I'd like to get my Masters at Provo, looking into Art Therapy. I might even make it to a Ph.D...ha ha ha - right. I'm excited for Christmas, I hope I get a guitar :) It's the best catharsis I've ever found. I'm still learning a lot about becoming independent, Mom is being really helpful. I hope that Jeff's coming home won't affect that too much :)

No comments: